Breakfast operates between 8am - 10am (8.30am - 9.30am in the low season)
A cooked breakfast and buffet style conntinental breakfast is included within the price of your stay.
Sunday carvery operates between:
12am - 2pm
6pm - 8pm
For £9.50 (adult) and £5.50 (child) you have a choice of 3 meats and a vegetarian option, accompanied by roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and a large selection of locally sourced vegetables
...And homemade gravy of course!!
For those with a sweet tooth, we have a selection of irresistibly delicious fresh homemade desserts, menu varying from week to week.
(Discount for loyalty cardholders and hotel guests)
1. Polgoon Vineyard (located just outside of Penzance) produces a number of wines, bubblies, ciders and juices all exceptionally tasting. Visit their website for details on tours of the vineyard and how to get there!
2. Every single Philps Cornish Pasty is handmade on the premises and baked in their very own ovens where you can then buy them straight off the baking tray for that true taste of Cornwall.
Take a look at our Traditional Cornish Pasty recipe and give it a go yourself!!
3. Pengenna Bakery do by far the best scones in town, so if you would like a Cornish cream tea on your visit to St Ives then be sure to stop by at Pengenna.
4. Rattler Cyder is just one the Cornish Cyder Farms many productions. Its a must try whilst in St Ives!!
5. I Should Coco specialise in fine Hand Made fresh chocolates using local Cornish cream and fruit alongside as many other local ingredients as possible!
6.You'll be taken back to thosesweeter childhood days with Copperpot Fudge's award winning confectionery classics, including fantastic fudge and heavenly honeycomb!
7.With 30 scrumptious flavors, Moomaid Ice Cream produce luxury fresh ice cream in their small farm over at Tremedda. So when you are down this way, do not forget to indulge in this local legend.
These are just a taster of the many locally produced Cornish delights down this way, a trip to St Ives will see you discovering many many more just the same!
The Western Hotel,